Located in LaOtto, IN, LaOtto Brewing is the region's purveyor of fine American craft beer, made by locals for locals.
LaOtto Brewing. Serving our fine beer along with quality interpretations of our favorite sandwiches, small plates, and other deliciously satisfying fare since 2015.
Inside the newly renovated LaOtto Brewing Co. buildings, you will find yourself in a comfortable, enjoyable atmosphere surrounded by the locals you call friend and a staff that's hard to beat.
202 South Main St.
LaOtto, IN 46763
Kitchen Closes at 9PM except for Sunday at 8PM
Country Heritage - Heritage White
(CURRENTLY SOLD OUT)
Estate grown 100% Cayuga. Light body with soft tropical flavors
Country Heritage - Heritage Red
Grape Jelly in a glass *legitimate Country Heritage description
Chateau Diana - Chardonnay
Silky smooth with hints of hazelnuts, apricots and lemons
Chateau Diana - Pinot Noir
Lovely bouquet with hints of cinnamon and nutmeg
Chateau Diana - Cabernet Sauvignon
Layered with notes of plum, dark cherry and warm cedar components
~All wines are $6 for a 6 oz pour~
Logo T-Shirt with chest pocket
Logo Printed 20 oz Pint glass
(available in amounts from $5.00 to $50.00)
Plank ROad Pint Club
$40.00 Annual Fee*
All beer served in 20 oz logo pub glass instead of the standard 16 oz pint glass**
$8.00 growler / $5.00 howler fills on Thursdays.*** $1.00 off fills every other day.
$1.00 off "pints" on Sundays
10% off merchandise. (growlers, howlers, glasses, apparel, etc.)
10% off limited bottle releases.
Special invitation only Events / Releases
*subject to change
**Excluding beers limited to 9oz pours.
***Limited to standard beers under 9% abv.
(No new events at the moment, but check back weekly for any change to know where LaOtto Brewery will be)
-Upcoming brewhouse news-
After much deliberation the gracious managers/owners/micro-biologists/musicians/cooks/entrepreneurs have reached a verdict as to the subject of extending hours at our happy little brewery. The ruling was voiced as such "yeah why not." Of course I am paraphrasing, but the vote was clearly in favor, so starting Wednesday the 5th of October 2016 LaOtto Brewing is opening at 5Pm until 9pm mirroring our Thursday hours for the time being.
Don't be afraid to come in and enjoy one more day of the week and look for new updates on our facebook page below.
Thanks to all of our AMAZING customers who help us grow and become a bigger part of this great community!
Our company policy dictates that we are a 21 and over establishment only, in order to make sure we are in full compliance with every code of Indiana's liquor laws, which are listed for your convenience below:
- It is a Class C misdemeanor for a minor to knowingly possess an alcoholic beverage; consume it; or transport it on a public highway when not accompanied by at least one (1) of his parents or guardians. Indiana Code 7.1-5-7-7
- It is a Class B misdemeanor for a person to recklessly, knowingly, or intentionally sell, barter, exchange, provide, or furnish an alcoholic beverage to a minor. Indiana Code 7.1-5-7-8
- It is a Class C infraction for a parent, guardian, trustee, or other person having custody of a child under eighteen (18) years of age to take that child into a tavern, bar, or other public place where alcoholic beverages are sold, bartered, exchanged, given away, provided, or furnished.Indiana Code 7.1-5-7-9
- It is a Class C misdemeanor for a minor to recklessly be in a tavern, bar, or other public place where alcoholic beverages are sold, bartered, exchanged, given away, provided, or furnished. Indiana Code 7.1-5-7-10
- It is lawful for a minor to be on licensed premises in a room in which is located a bar over which alcoholic beverages are sold or dispensed by the drink if all the following conditions are met: The minor is eighteen (18) years of age or older. The minor is in the company of a parent, guardian, or family member who is twenty-one (21) years of age or older. The purpose for being on the licensed premises is the consumption of food and not the consumption of alcoholic beverages. Indiana Code 7.1-5-7-11
While 7.1-5-7-11 does state that minors are allowed on premise "if all the following conditions are met", we reserve and enforce the right to remain a strictly 21 and over establishment. Thank you for following all state laws!