Located in LaOtto, IN, LaOtto Brewing is the region's purveyor of fine American craft beer, made by locals for locals.
LaOtto Brewing Co, serving our fine beer along with quality interpretations of our favorite sandwiches, small plates, and other deliciously satisfying fare since 2015.
Inside the newly renovated LaOtto Brewing Co. buildings, you will find yourself in a comfortable, enjoyable atmosphere surrounded by the locals you call friend and a staff that's hard to beat.
202 South Main St.
LaOtto, IN 46763
Kitchen Closes at 9PM except for Sunday at 8PM
Country Heritage - Heritage White
Estate grown 100% Cayuga. Light body with soft tropical flavors
Country Heritage - Heritage Red
Grape Jelly in a glass *legitimate Country Heritage description
Chateau Diana - Chardonnay
Silky smooth with hints of hazelnuts, apricots and lemons
Chateau Diana - Pinot Noir
Lovely bouquet with hints of cinnamon and nutmeg
Chateau Diana - Cabernet Sauvignon
Layered with notes of plum, dark cherry and warm cedar components
~All wines are $6 for a 6 oz pour~
Logo T-Shirt with chest pocket
Logo Printed 20 oz Pint glass
(available in amounts from $5.00 to $50.00)
Plank ROad Pint Club
$40.00 Annual Fee*
All beer served in 20 oz logo pub glass instead of the standard 16 oz pint glass**
$8.00 growler / $5.00 howler fills on Thursdays.*** $1.00 off fills every other day.
$1.00 off "pints" on Sundays
10% off merchandise. (growlers, howlers, glasses, apparel, etc.)
10% off limited bottle releases.
Special invitation only Events / Releases
*subject to change
**Excluding beers limited to 9oz pours.
***Limited to standard beers under 9% abv.
September 1oth, 2016
Mad Anthony Presents
BREWED "IN" the Fort Fest
This highly anticipated craft beer festival celebrating it's 18th annual run and we will be joining in the festivities this year. Collecting some of the finest breweries in Indiana to their set list, any fan of beer will find themselves in craft beer nirvana.
Starting at 1pm and running till 6pm at Headwaters Park in downtown Fort Wayne, IN, the even will consist of 40+ breweries all handing out samples of some of their finest beers they have on tap. With the help of live music from great local bands and the great food from Fort Wayne's best food trucks such as Affine, Ragin' Cajun, and Bravas it will be hard for you to not have an amazing time!
With this being such a sought after event tickets are going fast but are now for sale online!
For more information about the event follow the link below
and to go directly to buy tickets click the following link
-Upcoming brewhouse news-
We have started adding additional outdoor seating to the brewery just in time to enjoy the rest of your summer. We will have information involving when it will be open posted on this site and also our facebook page and instagram. So get ready to kick back and enjoy some sunshine with your favorite LaOtto beer.
Our company policy dictates that we are a 21 and over establishment only, in order to make sure we are in full compliance with every code of Indiana's liquor laws, which are listed for your convenience below:
- It is a Class C misdemeanor for a minor to knowingly possess an alcoholic beverage; consume it; or transport it on a public highway when not accompanied by at least one (1) of his parents or guardians. Indiana Code 7.1-5-7-7
- It is a Class B misdemeanor for a person to recklessly, knowingly, or intentionally sell, barter, exchange, provide, or furnish an alcoholic beverage to a minor. Indiana Code 7.1-5-7-8
- It is a Class C infraction for a parent, guardian, trustee, or other person having custody of a child under eighteen (18) years of age to take that child into a tavern, bar, or other public place where alcoholic beverages are sold, bartered, exchanged, given away, provided, or furnished.Indiana Code 7.1-5-7-9
- It is a Class C misdemeanor for a minor to recklessly be in a tavern, bar, or other public place where alcoholic beverages are sold, bartered, exchanged, given away, provided, or furnished. Indiana Code 7.1-5-7-10
- It is lawful for a minor to be on licensed premises in a room in which is located a bar over which alcoholic beverages are sold or dispensed by the drink if all the following conditions are met: The minor is eighteen (18) years of age or older. The minor is in the company of a parent, guardian, or family member who is twenty-one (21) years of age or older. The purpose for being on the licensed premises is the consumption of food and not the consumption of alcoholic beverages. Indiana Code 7.1-5-7-11
While 7.1-5-7-11 does state that minors are allowed on premise "if all the following conditions are met", we reserve and enforce the right to remain a strictly 21 and over establishment. Thank you for following all state laws!